The power of yoga and ayurveda
marzo 22 - marzo 28$980 – $1360
Seven Days Yoga Retreat
In the forest of Munnar & Varkala Beaches
Capacity : 20 people
Dates: March 22nd– March 28th , 2019
*Arrival to Kochi Airport on March 22nd .
*Pick up from the airport and head to Munnar Mountains (Kaivalyam Resort), spend three nights in Munnar.
*Leave to Varkala area on the morning of March 25th .
*Arrival to Varkala on the 25th afternoon, check in into (Krishnatheeram Resort) until March 29th morning.
*Departure from Trivandrum Airport back to Abu Dhabi on March 29th.
Price: AED 5000 (USD 1,360) /Single Accommodation
AED 3,600 (USD 980) / Sharing Accommodation
Hosts: Didier Abner & Body Tree Yoga Studio
This tour includes:
- Transportation from and to the Airport;
- Three vegetarian healthy meals plus afternoon snacks (complimentary coffee and tea);
- Two daily yoga classes (multi yoga styles, pranayama and meditation);
- Complimentary traditional cooking class; and
- Special discount for the Ayurvadic treatments at the Resorts.
The tour excludes:
- Air fares from and to your home town;
- Air fares from and to Delhi;
- Indian visa;
- Airport transportation scheduled separately; and
- Additional tours and activities
Activities to do in Munnar 1. Morning Yoga session
- Morning Guided Bird watching
- Guided Spice plantation walk
- Guided riverside soft hiking
- Nearby Tea garden self walk to waterfall
- Traditional Cooking session
- Evening Tea Tasting session
- Evening Guided Meditation
- Board Games – Carrom, Ludo, Chess, Uno, Scrabble, Badminton
- Reading books – Yoga, Fiction and Comic
Activities to do in Varkala
- Morning Yoga session
- Ayurvedic Treatments
- Beach time
- Two Yoga Teacher (Ashtanga and Hatha Yoga)
- Three meditations teachers (Kirtan Group)
time, we decided to explore another side of the Land of Yoga known for its green paradises, its quiet beaches and the healing powers of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda, or the Science of Life, developed by the Indian Sages, has been well known for thousands of years as the world’s most sophisticated and powerful mind-body health system.
Our retreat will give you the chance to combine the power of Ayurvedic therapeutic techniques with daily yoga and meditation practices. The majestic forests of Munnar and the serenity of Varkala’s breezy beaches will create the perfect surrounding to restore and awake your physical, emotional and mental powers.